Today my group and I began planning the editing. I worked on looking for proper sounds that fits the commercial. Since the beginning of the commercial, it's a hot and sunny day, I felt like it was only proper to add cicadas to insinuate that it is a hot day. As for music, I struggled finding something that would fit the scene where Nico and I talk and get the drinks. I was looking for something specific. I wanted a song that sounded summery and upbeat. But nothing that would be TOO upbeat. I needed a little jam that when you listen to it it makes you do a little dance. I started looking at different songs on my personal playlist to see if I could find anything that might work. My group as well would pitch in ideas for songs. I got a bit side tracked and started jamming to music for a bit but got back to work. It was enjoyable listening to different and new songs I haven't heard before. As I'd be looking for songs, Jordyn would ask for my opinion when she ...
I am so excited to say that we're almost finished with our opening. The last touches are getting done and it's basically done. However, in this blog I'm going to talk about any extra updates from the past few days. There are a few things we came across. On the last blog, I talked about the news script and what I wrote. The plan was to do a voiceover on the video with the news script. The television in the background was going to be the source of the news. It was supposed to be blurred and that is when the voice over would come in as background noise. However, due to lack of time, the voice over couldn't be done so we collectively decided to scrap that idea. Basically, the script no longer has any use. This kind of blows because the news would have given some background extra information that helped the audience if they payed attention. Fortunately, the news wasn't essential to the story and the opening is the same without it. It would have been a nice touch th...
Group For this project I am working with the same people I did for the commercial project. Jordyn, Julie, and Nico. I really like this group because we get along well and we understand each others humor. It's all good vibes and fun working with them. I'm curious to see what ideas they will have for this project and what else I will be able to learn from them during this project. They're all unique and I really enjoy working with them. A big thing about working in a group is that everyone has their own part to do. Everything went well in the commercial project and I am hopeful that things will be the same for this project as well. We all contribute to the project and do our part, the project will get done with ease. Especially that this project will be outside of school, I'm super excited to see what we will come up with.
Comments
Post a Comment