Production Blog: Time In Between

 


Hi there!

The last I filmed was on Saturday. When I left I knew that there were scenes that still needed to be filmed but I wasn't sure if they were completed or not. I am  now aware that one of my teammates was able to film what was missing the day after on Sunday. So, it was just them and the actor. I wish I was there to watch the process and participate but I wouldn't have been able to go because of family matters. However, I am relieved that the hardest part is completed and we can move to editing. 

Also, I did see the final product minus the titles. It was done so well and much better than I thought. I was worried that we would have to rush on some scenes because time felt so little. Especially when some of us couldn't meet on certain days. But when I saw what we came up with and the scenes my teammate did themselves, I am impressed and happy to turn it in. My team and I celebrated our achievement and we're proud for how it came out. We must add the titles to our video and then it'll be completely finished. 

I also want to mention, in our AICE Media class we were presented a project done by A level students. It was executed so well with a clear message and representation. The scenes were done with attention to detail and the scenes themselves really added to the message. Also props to the actor for doing a roll with so many harsh scenes. I really liked the short film and I mention this because I want to have that same impact on people. It's a really cool process, making these videos and they're also fun to produce. 

Below is a screenshot sneak peak of the opening sequence. 




Comments