Production Blog: Catching Up

 


Hello!

This week was spring break where we get a week off school. For the most part I didn't do a lot of schoolwork during the break.

However, I did organize the order of the future blogs I need to do.  I was slightly confused because it felt like I had a lot of blogs to write but little to talk about. So, I use the time I had for my break to help myself and sort out what I'm going to be writing about.

I am required to have 10 production blogs explaining the process of our filming. So far, including this blog, I have 5 production blogs completed. The production blogs I have so far are: the required music blog, a blog explaining preparations, and two filming blogs, plus this one.

For the last five blogs, it gets a little bit different. I have an editing blog planned. It won’t be any different from previous editing blogs. However, we are going to do a film review blog where we show our progress to someone who isn’t doing the AICE Media Opening Sequence Project. This is how we can get an outside point of view on our work. This could benefit the result of the product because a lot of the time people don't recognize their own mistakes when working on something for a while. So, getting a second opinion and that constructive criticism could be helpful in making the best movie opening we can. The next blog is basically what I think about the criticism and if it changes things and what are the plans based off the criticism. Then, the ninth blog will be any changes done to the opening based on the criticism, my thoughts, and my groups thoughts. And finally, the last blog will be any final editing or final changes to the opening sequence. After that, our opening will hopefully be completed and done.

So far, I think I have organized everything I could and if any changes are made, they will be mentioned. I can’t wait to see the finished product especially since it’s the last one of the school year.

To finish this blog here's a picture of my cat enjoying the spring breeze on a tree. 



Comments