Group For this project I am working with the same people I did for the commercial project. Jordyn, Julie, and Nico. I really like this group because we get along well and we understand each others humor. It's all good vibes and fun working with them. I'm curious to see what ideas they will have for this project and what else I will be able to learn from them during this project. They're all unique and I really enjoy working with them. A big thing about working in a group is that everyone has their own part to do. Everything went well in the commercial project and I am hopeful that things will be the same for this project as well. We all contribute to the project and do our part, the project will get done with ease. Especially that this project will be outside of school, I'm super excited to see what we will come up with.
Hello, I'm glad to see that you've returned for our official planning blog, regarding the way in which we will keep things running smoothly, no matter what challenges we may face. Below you'll find that I've divided our plan up into five different sections so that everything is easier to understand and visualize. Participants: In order to ensure that the participants and each of their roles for this particular project are clear, I've broken down each of their "positions" below: *Actors- Anthony as "Ronnie" Tanya as "Mom" Filming- Jordyn Minnis Nicole Kimmick Julissa Espinal Yaneli Zelaya Editing- Jordyn Minnis Directing- Jordyn Minnis * Regarding our official actors, our finalizations will be made within the coming week; however, we are currently putting in one of our groupmates' friends as he was interested in the role. When it comes to the role of Mom, one of our teammate's parents has also agreed to play that role. ...
Hi there! So my team and I have had a few setbacks since last time we saw each other. First, we were supposed to film but in the end we couldn't for some reasons. We couldn't find a good day for all of us to film. We were unavailable one day or the other so in the end we didn't film. This stresses me out because we don't have a lot of time in total to film so I feel like we should try to film as quick as possible. The plan for now is that we are going to begin filming the following weekend. After that, I got news that we could no longer be able to film at our original location. I was thinking about any good alternative locations but came up dry. I felt like my house wouldn't be a good fit because the setting we wanted was different than what my house looked like. I also felt like my house had too many distractions. We are better off filming somewhere else. Lastly, the original person that was gonna be our actor, Brandon, decided last minute he couldn't do it....
Comments
Post a Comment